|Models||Max. Feed Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Final Size mm(Adjustment Type)||Motor Power (kW)|
|Dragon 4000||0 – 300 mm||250 – 375 t/h||0 – 20 mm||270Kw|
As request taken only one size.
1 – MOBILE SECONDARY CRUSHING AND SCREENING PLANT DRAGON 4000
Capacity : 210 – 310 t/h
1.a HDK SERIES 12.13 ( GAS TUBE IMPACT CRUSHER SYSTEM )
- Type HDK 12.13 S
- Rotor Size Ø 1200 x 1350 mm.
- Blocks of adjustment Gas tube with double adjustment
- Shut off-on Hydraulic cylinder with safety lock
- Rotors Impulse observer
- Max.Feed Size 350 mm
- Palette of rotor -18 Mn&Cr alloyed steel casting
- Palette of adjustmen rod -18 Mn&Cr alloyed steel casting
- Side armours Hardox 400
- Rotors armours Hardox 400
- Power 160-250 kW 1500 rpm
- Power transmission Power transmission by V belt and pulleyss
1.b -Main Conveyor Belt
1.c VIBRATING SCREEN High Capacity Type
- Type TE2050x3
- Dimension 2000 x 5000 mm
- Number of decks 3
- Working angle 18°
- Power 22 kW 1500 rpm
- Welded steel construction frame, mounted on heavy duty helical springs, circular motion generation
- by eccentric-weights, no blinding of screen openings, rapid tensioning of screen cloth, adjustment
- of vibration amplitude, self aligning tapered roller bearings, effective sealing, grease lubrication.
1.d Screen Stock Conveyor Belt
1 unit 1000 mm
1.e Stock Conveyor Belt
2 unit 600 mm
1.f Feedback Conveyor Belt
2 unit 600 mm
Mobile Chassis : 3 axle chassis
* Control Board Schneider Electric or Telemecanique
* Remote Control for One-Man-Operation.
* Hydraulic System
* Dust Control System – Dust Reduction ( Optional )
* Generator ( Optional )
Mobile Secondary Crushing and Screening Plant Dragon 4000
- Maximum feeding size : 350mm
- Ideal feeding size: 0 – 350 mm
- Final size : 0 – 20 mm (0-5 mm , 5-12 mm ,12-20 mm or requested three types material and plus by-pass output production )
** All our products are CE certified by the European Union.
In a previous post, which is our Dragon 617 article titled Aggregate Screening Plants, basalt crushing ve conveyor belting supply information is given about.